If you are looking for the one of the most preferred as well as most engaging blogs on the internet that accept guest posts in technology, business, marketing and education genre, then you are at the right place. You are welcome to become a part of Searchcamp.co. You can contribute an article to this blog by following below guidelines.
Guest post submission guidelines to be followed
- A post should be made up of productive content. You should look out for how readers can be benefitted from it.
- In order to make your point clear make use of examples as well as anecdotes.
- Write a content that is unique and is not even published anywhere yet.
- If you are one of the bloggers who has his own blog, then only you can address a pitch to us.
- Try to verify that the post you wrote is not violating any laws of copyright.
- We do not entertain freelancers or any staff-writers.
- No response will be received from us, if your post does not abide by our guidelines.
- Contact us with your real name, Linkedin profile, etc.
How to get in touch with us
At first you need to send an email to our Editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Then you should use GUEST POST all in block letters to start writing the Subject line.
- Let us know who you are in brief.
- The title of the post that you proposed should be stated.
- The topic should be outlined with bullet points.
- If you wish to use other Searchcamp.co articles as an add-on to your points, then provide at least 1 -2 links to those articles.
- You should be confident about the fact that your post will benefit readers and you should inform us how it will.
Topics we accept for guest posting
- Technology blog guest post
- Small business advise, business tips and startup advise
- Business marketing and news about upcoming business events
- Business success stories
SearchCamp is leading small business, education, technology and marketing blog that accept guest posts of topics mentioned above. If you have any new topics or suggestions then please contact us using the contact form or email us here at email@example.com
Have a good knowledge about the procedure
If you wish to write for us over here, then you should be well aware about our procedure. So after the proposal for your post is accepted by us, you should set up the post on Google drive as a Google doc. Then you should share your post with the mail. After going through your post thoroughly, if it is required then we will ask for some changes. You should not be upset about it as we are only asking you to do it because we want that you end up producing a successful post. Sometimes may be the post lacks clarity, has some grammatical errors or needs addition of some punctuation. It is for this reason that amendments are recommended for your post. This way it will more acceptable by our readers.
Must have points for the guest post
- Your post should start with an introduction that will be eye catchy and thus will urge the readers to go through the post. In short your introduction should be engaging enough to make your readers more interested in your post.
- To make it easily readable, you should include bold font for each and every key sentences. Headings, subheading as well as bulleted points should also be used for further modification of your post.
- The post must be of 800-1500 word limit.
- It should also be written in our preferred style of writing.
- The posts that are already published over here, those links (at least 2 internal links) should be provided in your post.
- At the end of your post, you need to mention an author bio of 40 words. You can also provide a link to your existing blog as well as your own product. You can send those links to us as we will aid you to add them to your post.
- An example of one such author bio is: Eugene Writegood is a writing coach and a blogger at example.com. It is a blog about bold as well as fearless writing. You should get hold of his eBook known as EXAMPLE which is offered by him free of cost for his readers.
- Your post must have a striking title that will attract the readers to know about the main content.
- If you have images in your pitch email, then provide links to some suggested ones.
Things you should do:
- Once you are done writing the post, edit and proofread it carefully.
- Any images that you wish to be included in your post must be sent as an attachment to us. You should also mention that where you want the images to be posted in your content.
- You should be active enough to revert to your readers’ comments.
Things you should not do:
- Alter the font as well as the colour of the font. Use <span> as well as <br> tags.
- Inclusion of affiliate links.
So we are overwhelmed that you showed interest in this guest posting. We are eager to hear from you in the coming days.
IMPORTANT: You should know that we have the right to retain copyright of each and every material that is published here on Searchcamp.co. A post that has already been published over here by a guest poster cannot be republished elsewhere by him. It stays unique and only with Searchcamp.co.
Interested in sponsored posts?
Above guidelines do not apply for sponsored posts. You will get a do-follow link from content body. You post will stay online for 2 years.
If want to promote your brand, business or product, or want a genuine review of your new product in front of the audience of SearchCamp, contact us here at — firstname.lastname@example.org
There’s no waiting period for sponsored posts.